Typetec is a leading professional IT cloud and managed service company with over 35 years in business. Our mission is to offer tailor-made I.T. solutions and services to our clients to help digitally transform the way they work.
We are actively looking to grow our support team and currently recruiting for a Junior Helpdesk Support Engineer (Level 1).
This position will suit a person who is interested in developing their skills in cloud technology and gaining huge exposure to new technologies from a wide customer base. There will be opportunity for internal career progression from successful performance.
Primarily based in our Ballymount Support Centre the position will comprise:
- Day-to-day support of our clients’ IT requirements.
- Monitor and quickly respond to incoming support requests by phone or email.
- Clearly communicate issue resolution process to customer or end user including next steps to be taken, time frame, and ownership of issue.
- Maintain a positive relationship with clients by ensuring that expectations are met or exceeded.
- Liaise with 3rd Party Vendor support on Hardware and Software Issues
- Education and certification.
- 3rd level degree in an IT or engineering-related discipline.
- Good understanding of cloud technology desired.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and oral with good attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve, see issues through to their resolution and work to prevent reoccurrence.
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Avid interest in technology.
- Enthusiasm for working in a team environment where everybody needs to ‘dig in’ and where exposure to new areas and technologies is constant.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org