Make Your Organisation a Great Place to Work!
Typetec are delighted to be part of this year’s Happy Workplaces Conference being held on the 4th April 2019.
The event is designed to get senior management thinking differently. That happier workplaces are more productive workplaces, they perform better financially and are more rewarding for everyone involved. Life is a journey and not a destination. We need to enjoy the ride… and that doesn’t mean we have to compromise as businesses on targets, KPI’s, etc.
Happy Workplaces 2019 is a one day conference for leaders who are ready to embrace high-trust, high-autonomy, high-performance management.
Key speakers will share how they build and sustain happy workplace culture and practices – and how you can do the same. You will leave not only inspired, but fully equipped to take concrete action steps in your organisation.
Who should attend?
Happy Workplaces 2019 is designed for delegates in both private and public sector organisations:
- You are C level/director, executive or manager
- You are in charge of the HR function in your organisation
- You are in the area of recruitment
- You have an interest in a way the modern workplace should be evolving
What results can you expect?
- Build a high trust working environment.
- Improved productivity by having a highly engaged, motivated and happy workforce.
- Get practical examples of how you can change your workplace for the better.