If you were keeping a close eye on our social channels last month you may have seen that some of our staff attended Microsoft flagship partner event: Microsoft Inspire.
Held every year, in the States, Microsoft Inspire is a week-long conference of technology partners, from all over the world, coming together in one place to hear about the latest innovations from Microsoft.
Our Director of Business Development, Ken Tormey, talks about the key learnings from the summit and what he brought away from Microsoft’s largest partner event.
- Intelligent Cloud and Intelligent Edge: This remains the key area of fiscal focus for Microsoft – with speakers saying it will be the cornerstone of developments through the next 10 years. With almost $1 Trillion dollars generated worldwide, you would have to agree!
- Channel Partnerships: Microsoft want to work with their partners, share knowledge and create better solutions for the end user, you! To show this they brought together the partner and staff conference into one summit this year.
- Digital Transformation is here to stay: Lots of organisations are on the way to digital transformation but so many still haven’t even started. The focus lies within the business’ objective whether that is to engage customers, empower employees, optimise operations or transform products.
- Cloud is King: Microsoft Cloud solutions are going from strength to strength with CSP revenue up 234% this year! Where Microsoft see the most worth for the customer is in solutions like Dynamics 365 and Microsoft 365 that offer multiple benefits in the one service.
- Accelerate: The key word I’d take away from the week is ‘accelerate’. Microsoft know they’re on the right track with their solutions and services so now they want to accelerate that process with the help of partners like us to create the best business value for the customer.
Get in touch! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about what Microsoft solutions we can offer to transform your business.