Start the Conversation with Typetec
Submit your email and a member of our team will be in touch with you.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
As a double gold Microsoft Partner, Typetec shares the same vision and passion that technology can be used as a force for good. We are proud to be ambassadors for digital skills, advocates for responsible and ethical AI and committed to building a diverse and inclusive tech sector while also supporting the welfare of our environment.
There are five key pillars associated with the Partner Pledge, as follows:
- Digital Skills – Microsoft believes that everyone has a right to access the skills and knowledge to achieve more. There dedicated digital skills programme is focused on building tech careers and creating job opportunities within the sector.
- Apprenticeships – Since the Microsoft Apprenticeship Network began in 2010, it has empowered almost 30,000 apprentices to carve a career for themselves in technology by combining on the job training with academic studies.
- Diversity – Microsoft focuses on bringing together industries and organisations to drive greater inclusion and diversity within technology roles.
- Responsible and Ethical AI – The fourth pillar of this Pledge relates to Artificial Intelligence (AI) and ensuring that it is adopted responsibly and ethically.
- Sustainability – Microsoft has pledged to be carbon negative by 2030. You can watch CEO Satya Nadella talk about this commitment here.
We will keep you updated on further developments in these areas as we move forward.